- Ford power products 2.5 litre engine produces 84 HP, ensuring optimum torque for panning while bringing more power to the floor for burnishing.
- Aluminium engine block features deep skirted cylinder block for rigidity. Valve train is “set for life” to provide years of maintenance free operation.
- Dual fuel capability converts gasoline to LPG for work enclosed areas (with proper ventilation).
- Optimized hydraulic system uses high efficiency variable displacement pump and radial piston drive motors to improve performance.
- Cyclonic oil reservoir reduces hydraulic oil requirements by as much as 50%.
- Sectional stabilizer ring facilitates maintenance while providing enhanced rigidity.
- Digital display provides information at a glance. Includes data on blade pitch, rotor speed, fuel selection, fuel level, engine speed, cruise control selection and critical engine alerts.
- Active speed control enable operator to precisely set rotor speeds using the digital interface. Actively monitors drive system to maintain consistent rotor speeds under carrying load conditions.
- Rotor speed is adjusted by dialling in the preferred setting – 150 RPM – using the control knob.
- Visual pitch indicator displays blade pitch on controller screen and enables operator to attain preferred pitch angle in an easy and repeatable manner.
- Rotor jog facilitates lifting; allows operator to jog the rotors to prevent surface marring while standing in front of the machine.
- All new frame design feature walk-around deck and with easy access to service areas.
- Outstanding illumination for indoor or night-time finishing is provided by six LED lights.
- Ergonomic controls and seating area eliminate operator fatigue.
- Over-Centre lift bale provides convenient and balanced lifting point for the trowel.
- Operator convenience features include a USB accessory outlet and cup holder.
Hydrostatic Trowel - HTXG6DF
- Powerful 2.4-liter gasoline-LPG engine from Power Solutions International delivers the high torque needed for panning and high rotor speed for finishing concrete.
- Engine power management senses engine load and adjusts hydraulic pump stroke to allow engine to operate at peak efficiency.
- Increased chassis rigidity and stability achieved by lower centre of gravity, reduces body roll, minimizes oversteer and improves steering feedback and operator control.
- Six-blade spider assemblies produce the flattest floors possible with 33% more blade contact. Swing away panels provide full access to all service components.
- SmartPitchTM control synchronizes blade pitch for both rotors with a single button.
- Cruise control standard on all hydraulic ride-on trowels.
- LPG/Gasoline option allows the operator to change from gasoline to LP at the touch of a switch.
- Easy fill reservoir for hydraulic oil.
- LED lights provide superior illumination during indoor or night time jobs.
- Cup holder and 12 Volt outlet for operator convenience on the job.
- Electric fuel gauge provides consistent, accurate fuel measurements.
- New design allows for better floor visibility.
Hydrostatic Trowel - STX6H and HTX6H
- All new liquid cooled 70HP Hatz 4H50TIC turbo diesel engine complies with US EPA Tier 4 Final emissions requirements.
- Patented Engine Power Management senses engine load and adjusts hydraulic pump stroke to allow the engine to operate at peak efficiency.
- Low centre of gravity produces stability while minimizing oversteer. Optimizes steering feedback and operator control.
- Cruise control reduces operator fatigue during low speed operations.
- Six blade spider assemblies assure the flattest floors possible with 33% more blade contact.
- SmartPitch™ control synchronizes blade pitch for both rotors with a single button.
- 6 LED lights provide state of the art illumination for night time or indoor work.
- 12 Volt outlet and drink holder for charging your electronic devices and operator convenience.
- Retardant spray system, actuated by controls located on the steering handles, provides uniform coverage of the slab surface.
- Adjustable seat features armrests and essential back support. All controls and warning lights are convenient to the operator.
Hydrostatic Trowel - Specifications
|Engine Cooling||Path Width in.(cm)||LxWxH in.(cm)||Rotor RPM||Blades Per Rotor||Steering Type||Run Time gal./hr. (Itr/hr)||Fuel Tank Capacity gal (Itr)||Operating Weight lb.(kg)||Wheel kit*|
|Twin 60″ Non-Overlaping|
|STXDF||Ford Powered Products||84(63)||Liquid||117 (2971)||125x65x57
|Twin 48″ Non-Overlaping|
|HTXG6DF||Power Solutions Imternational