Concrete Screeds - Duoscreeds
The DuoScreed™ sports a unique blade profile that enables just one operator to quickly and accurately strike off concrete floors using a single blade for both form-to-form or wet screeding applications. The screed’s vibratory action embeds aggregate and reduces air voids, producing a strong, dense slab, while eliminating the strenuous, time-consuming labour of manual screeding.
- Simple but durable power unit utilizes a maintenance-free flexible drive shaft design.
- Powered by a 1.5HP Honda GX35 4-stroke gasoline engine.
- Control handle is adjustable to operator height and sports a convenient fingertip throttle control.
- Easily manoeuvre around obstructions without marring slab surface.
- Unique light-weight blade design (about 2.5kg per lineal metre) requires no tools to remove and is ideal for form-to-form or wet screeding.
- While the unit is in the stand-alone position, adjust the handles to waist height to utilize the form to form side of the blade.
- While the unit is in the stand-alone position, simply lower the operator handle to knee level to use the wet screed side of the blade.
- Blade sizes available in lengths from 6 to 16 feet (1.8 to 4.8 meters).
- Excitor weight is quickly and easily adjustable for different blade lengths, no tooling required.
- Adjustable operator’s handle – position handle at waist height to utilise the form-to-form edge. Position handle at knee height before lifting to utilise wet screed edge.
|Model||Blade Widths(ft)||Blade Constructions||Engine||HP(kW)||Drive System||Power Unit Weight|
|DSGPULW||6,8,10,12,14,16||Aluminium||Honda GX-35SAT||1.3(1.0)||Flexible shaft||32lb.|